Local market conditions will have an impact on the amount you can get for your home – and on how quickly you can sell it.
Buyer's market – More homes on the market than buyers. Lots of competition from other sellers. Prices drop. Houses take longer to sell.
Seller's market – Lots of buyers. Not that many houses for sale. Prices increase. Homes sell quickly (just the market you want).
Balanced market – Sellers accept reasonable offers. Homes sell within an acceptable time period. Prices are generally stable.
To prepare your property for listing, take a look at your home with the eyes of a potential buyer. What's your first impression? What needs to be cleaned, painted, repaired, or tossed out to make your house as attractive as possible? A small investment in repairs, decoration, and organization can add thousands of dollars to your property value.
Selecting a REALTOR®
What makes a good REALTOR®?
Good REALTORS® will save you time and money. They know your community, what buyers want in a home, how to negotiate the best price, and how to close the deal.
Chris Abbott will:
- Provide Highest Price Property Evaluations with detailed Market Reports
- I Offer a Unique Value Proposition
- Analysis of properties in your market area competing for the same buyer
- A full service Marketing Plan including mass branding, AbbottHomes.ca website and MLS.ca
- Utilize a professionally shot HD Video Tour of your home for a 24/7 virtual 'Open House' online
- Multiple websites; AbbottHomes.ca, AbbottHomesTV.com, Facebook-> Abbott Homes
- My goal; sell your home for the highest price, in the shortest time with the least amount of stress
- I have an established track-record of success and record sales throughout Oakville, G.T.A.
- I am available anytime and provide consistent communication and feedback before/after the sale
- I have a 'Client for Life' philosophy and am available anytime to offer real estate guidance/support